Train in Mallorca at the Official Rafa Nadal Academy!
The Mallorca experience
Join other players from all over the world and improve your technique, physical fitness and on-court skills while enjoying multiple leisure activities in the unbeatable surroundings of Mallorca. The camp takes place in the new facilities of the Rafa Nadal Academy. The sports complex has been designed so that players can enjoy intense tennis training in a relaxed environment. The facilities are located in Manacor, Mallorca and have, amongst other amenities, 20 hard and clay courts, a 4 star hotel, gym, spa and restaurants.
In addition to tennis training, the Building a Champion program provides young players with workshops on nutrition, fitness training and values such as hard work, humility, tolerance, patience, respect and integrity.
Each Weekly 6 day camp includes:
- 20.5 hours of tennis coaching per week.
- 10 hours of fitness training / sports activities.
- 6 hours of Building a Champion activities per week.
- Accommodation at the Academy’s supervised residence*.
- Breakfast and dinner* + lunch and afternoon snack.
- Medical care, physiotherapy (if required)*.
- Leisure and recreational activities (paddle boarding, boat trips, etc.).
- Guided visit to the Rafa Nadal Museum Xperience.
- Competitions on Saturdays.
- BBQ dinner and trophy presentation.
- Transfer services.
once in a lifetime experience in Mallorca
Adult and Family packages are also available.
For individual or group bookings, contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to a once in a lifetime experience in Mallorca