Our Dna Court Training
Recognition and Anticipation
Patience and Endurance
Effort and Power
Risk Management and Tactical Knowledge
Building a Champion #rnavalues
The values of effort, discipline, honesty, commitment, humility, and respect, among others, are the identity mark of the Academy and the pillars that will sustain our education, training and, in general, the comprehensive development of individuals.
This includes mobility, balance, reaction speed, agility changing directions, explosiveness of the movements and resistance.
Learn to Compete
Tolerance and Fighting Spirit
Emotional Control & Problem Solving Abilities
One-to-one coaching will include:
- On court coaching during competition and post match analysis during our internal UTR tournament.
- Video analysis of Pro players and comparisons to your own game.
- Player profiling and understanding what is needed at the highest level.
- Individualized development plan to identify your strenghts and give you a clear playing identity
- At the end of the camp, you will take away a personal player evaluation with valuable insight into your current performance, and a development plan to improve your game as you return to your academy or school (optional).